This plugin places a comment form similar to Facebook, only displaying a single line textarea, which submits when the user presses „enter/return” on their keyboard.
- Single line textarea
- Auto expanding textarea
- AJAX submitted comments
- AJAX loaded comments
- Admin settings for additional styling
- Install the plugin via WordPress or download and upload the plugin to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The Register link is not working?
Make sure that „Anyone can register” is checked in „Settings –> General”
- Where is the „url”, „email” field?
Users can add their „url” or „email” by clicking the „more” link next to the textarea.
- Doesn’t this prevent search engines from seeing comments?
At the moment it does, Google Ajax Crawling will be added in a later version.
- Does this work with Custom Post Types?
- Does this work on Pages?
- Does this support paging?
At the moment no, later versions might.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Inline Ajax Comments” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Enhancement: Comment area now toggles from 1 line to multi-line
- Enhancement: The following
htmltags are now allowed
<a href="" title="">,
- Enhancement: Added additional styling for post authors
- Enhancement: User name links to their website
- Enhancement: You can now share direct links to comments
- Enhancement: Added setting to keep comment box open
- Comments now work on Pages (not just posts)
- Adding a setting to keep the ‘more’ section open
- Removing dynamic functions for older PHP support
- Removing dead code
- Initial version