Imageshop is a cloud-based [http://www.imageshop.org Digital Asset Management system] (image bank /DAM system) that makes it easier than ever to organize, search, share and use your digital files, internally and with the outside world and partners.
Drag & drop uploading and ultra-efficient image tagging enable your files are always available in the DAM system when and where they are needed, in the right format and the best quality. Read more about Imageshop here: http://www.imageshop.org
Can I use this plugin with multisite?
The plugin will let you add it to any multisite, but each individual site will need to do their own configuration.
What if I no longer wish to use Imageshop for my files?
If you at any point wish to stop using Imageshop for your files, you can export any files that have been used in content on your site to your local media library again, before deactivating the plugin.
I have an idea for an improvement or enhancement
We welcome both suggestions, discussions, and code! Check out the project source at https://github.com/DekodeInteraktiv/imageshop
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Imageshop DAM Connector” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„Imageshop DAM Connector” a fost tradus în 2 locale. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Tradu „Imageshop DAM Connector” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Introduced additional metadata displays in the media modal
- Added opportunity to update the metadata of media items directly from the WordPress media modal
- Added class-names for identifying and targeting specific media items in the front-end markup of images.
- Improved image dimension detection when generating image sizes (fixes cases where the primary image was not identified, and images may have been generated with a 1px width and height)
- Improved the onboarding flow with better explanations of what importing media to Imageshop involves, and guiding the user more actively.