Note: Needs Genesis framework to work – get Genesis
Features in Genesis mobile menu plugin include:
- Adds hamburger style mobile menu for screens smaller than defined width.
- You define breakpoint under which width mobile menu will show instead of normal desktop menu.
- Make your navigation sticky, stick navigation menu to top of the screen when user scrolls down the webpage.
- Choose which Genesis menu will stick to the top (Primary or Secondary).
- Compatible with WPML for string translation.
- Sticky for hamburger menu – making header stick to top on mobile devices / small screens
- Formatting options for sticky navigation – maybe, if you want them.
- Upload the Genesis mobile menu plugin to your blog. (Or use ftp to put ‘genesis-mobile-menu’ folder into ‘wp-conntent/plugins/’ folder)
- Activate it.
- You’re done!
- Are there any settings for this plugin
Yes, you can:
1. define screen width breakpoint under which mobile menu will show,
2. sticky menu on top of the website when user scrolls down certain height,
3. choose which Genesis menu will stick to the top of the page.
- Can I translate this plugin
Yes, you can use WPML String translation.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Genesis mobile & sticky menu” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Release Date – 5th March, 2015
- Small fix to .js file since mobile menu would not work if secondary nav is not used.
Release Date – 3rd March, 2015
- First release at wordpress.org.
- added check to see if Genesis framework is active.
- deactivating plugin when Genesis or Genesis child theme is not active.
- check if user is allowed to activate plugin.
- some more security additions.
- Possibility to translate plugin.
- added option to choose which menu to make sticky.