GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard let’s you add new tab on LifterLMS groups with a GamiPress leaderboard of group members!
Through the GamiPress settings you will be able to configure the metrics by which group members should be ranked and the columns to show.
Important: This plugin requires GamiPress – Leaderboards add-on, LifterLMS plugin and LifterLMS – Groups add-on.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button „Upload Plugin” next to „Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How can I configure the Leaderboard display?
After installing GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named „LifterLMS Group Leaderboard”.
Just choose the settings you want and click the „Save Settings” button.
Can I regenerate all group’s leaderboards?
Of course, on your WordPress admin area, navigate to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named „LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” where you will find at bottom of this box a button named „Regenerate Group’s Leaderboards”.
Simply, click this button to run a safe process that will regenerate the leaderboards to groups that hasn’t one.
Note: This is a safe process, so clicking multiples times won’t make any data lost. Process will run just on groups that haven’t assigned a leaderboard yet.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „GamiPress – LifterLMS Group Leaderboard” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
- Updated to match with Leaderboards 1.3.8 update.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users and users per page settings.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed incorrect application for the number of users setting (requires Leaderboards 1.3.0).
- Added extra checks to only run plugin code if Leaderboards add-on is installed.
- New Features
- Added support to Leaderboards add-on pagination.
- Updated deprecated jQuery functions.
- Improved the way that the leaderboard tab is active.
- Initial release.