The [ga-top-posts] is an open-source initiative aiming to fetch most read articles from google analytics. Most read articles will display top 5 articles after fetching them from GA and display them in your page, post, and sidebar using shortcode.
Features and capabilities provided by the plugin include:
– We can use shortcode to display top articles with dynamic attributes.
– We can use widget to display top articles with dynamic attributes.
– It will sync every week and also we have provided manually sync option.
– Settings of Google Analytics details.
- Upload the folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to https://cloud.google.com/console Open the project, go to APIs & auth > Registered apps on the left.
- Click on Register App, enter name and choose platform (for e.g. Web Application).
- On the next page, open Certificate and click on Generate Certificate and download the .p12 private key.
- Add profile ID
- Add Site URL
- Upload Key File
- Service email which we can get from google analytics
- Exclude URLs from fetched result from GA like home page.
Google Analytics Dashboard for WP it’s released under the GPLv2, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial website.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Top Posts for Google Analytics by Asentechllc” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Fixed function accessible through WordPress AJAX functionality to those logged in to WordPress as well as those not logged in.
- Added capabilities with manage_options.
- Fixed file upload issue of local file inclusion (LFI).
- Another changes.
- Added Cron for auto sync data from Google Analytics to wordpress database.
- We can use shortcode to display top articles with dynamic attributes.
- We can use widget to display top articles with dynamic attributes.
- It will sync every week and also we have provided manually sync option.
- Settings of Google Analytics details.