Clients can find managing websites difficult, especially when dealing with document uploads and a cluttered media library. With the Front-End Managed Files Block plugin you can make file lists that clients can manage easily via the frontend of the website.
MATCHES YOUR THEME
File blocks inherit style from whichever theme your site is using. This means they will look great with minimal or no CSS tweaking required.
CREATE WITH CLASSIC & GUTENBERG EDITORS
The Front-End Managed Files Block plugin supports the creation of blocks via both the Classic and Gutenberg editors. The Classic editor has a menu dropdown which allows for inserting a file block with ease. The Gutenberg editor has a custom block which makes adding and customising file blocks quick and easy, you can also add or remove files while inside the editor.
IT’S JUST A SHORTCODE
File blocks at their core are just a shortcode – so remain usable with third party page editors. You can even include them inside a widget.
NO MEDIA CLUTTER
Uploaded files are stored directly in the database and don’t clutter your media library with unnecessary files.
- List Sorting – Sort file blocks by name, upload date, size and type.
- Disable File Icons – File blocks will show a file type icon by default – this can be disabled per files block.
- Restrict User Access – Allow only specific users permission to upload and delete, these can even be non-editors. Pro Version Only
- Restrict File Types – Allow only the file types you want to be uploaded, per files block. Pro Version Only
HELP & PRO VERSION
Visit our website to find tutorial videos and consider upgrading to the pro version of the plugin.
Acest modul oferă 1 bloc.
- Front-End Managed Files
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Front-End Managed Files Block” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Fixed missing documentation action link on plugin settings page
- Initial release