This plugin enable online payment using online banking (FPX) and only available for online transactions that reside in Malaysia. This plugin was developed by a third party vendor (Laratech Systems) and is not under the supervision of Bizappay
- Make sure that you already have Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) plugin installed and activated.
- From your WordPress admin dashboard, go to menu ‘Plugins’ and ‘Add New’.
- Key in ‘Bizappay’ in the ‘Search Plugins’ field and press enter.
- Select Bizappay for EDD and press intall.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to menu Downloads > Settings > Payments. Tick on Bizappay at Payment Gateways and choose Bizappay as Default Gateway and click Save Changes button.
- On the same tab (Payments), click on Bizappay and fill up required information which you can get from your Bizappay’s account. (www.bizappay.my)
Do I need to sign up with Bizappay (www.bizappay.my) in order to use this plugin?
Yes, the plugin require info such as API key and category code that is only available after you sign up with Bizappay.
Is there any specific charges for using this plugin?
All the successful transactions via online banking will be charged MYR 1.00 (standard charge rate) by the payment gateway (Bizappay).
What currency does it support?
This plugin only support Malaysian Ringgit (MYR).
Any enquiries regarding this plugin?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Integrate Bizappay for EDD” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- initial release