Easy Smooth Scroll Links adds scroll animation effects to page anchors, smooth scroll and more.
- You can set scroll speed and offset value.
- Choose from 30 Scrolling Animation Effects
- You can exclude certain anchors from scrolling.
- Works on all major browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari…
- Visual Editor Anchor Button
- Shortcode Supported [anchor]anchorname[/anchor]
- Navigate to the ‘Add New’ in the plugins dashboard
- Search for ‘Easy Smooth Scroll Links’
- Click ‘Install Now’
- Activate the plugin on the Plugin dashboard
It doesn’t work !
It should work on all major browsers and all modern WP themes. If it doesn’t, there are mainly 2 kinds of problems:
* Missing of required js files. There should be jquery.easing file loading after jQuery.js file. If not, the reason can be complex, maybe plugin conflicts, maybe theme not compatible…
* Incorrect anchor url writing, for example, my WP website is https://www.domain.com/ then I should put https://www.domain.com/#about in menu, if I forgot the www and use https://domain.com/#about , things just go wrong…
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Easy Smooth Scroll Links – Smooth Scrolling Anchor ===pootlepress, shramee, jamesmarsland” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
„Easy Smooth Scroll Links – Smooth Scrolling Anchor ===pootlepress, shramee, jamesmarsland” a fost tradus în 3 locale. Mulțumim traducătorilor pentru contribuția lor.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Freemius integration
- removed WP 301 promo campaign code
- minor update
- minor bug fixes
- 50,000 installations; 247,643 downloads
- Load minified version of jquery.easing js file from cloudflare.
- Translation ready.
- WordPress 4.5 jQuery fix
- Choose to enable Scrolling from One Page to Another or not. This feature is experimental, might cause conflict with some slider plugins, or blank pages.
- Experimental Feature: smooth scroll from one page to another. Read more:
- GoToTop button Removed
- Visual Editor Anchor Button now using id attribute instead of name.
- WordPress 3.9 Compatible
- Links in Image Map are now supported
- New: Option to set offset for GoToTop Button.
- New: Option to enable Go To Top Button (with custom scroll speed and animation effect)
- New: You can now exclude certain anchors from scrolling
- Improve: Set default scrolling animation effect to more smooth ‘easeInQuint’
- New: Added 30 Scrolling Animation Effects
- Fix: Prevent saving empty input fields
- Fix: wp enqueue script error when turning WP_DEBUG mode on
- New: You can set scroll speed and offset value on WordPress backend now !
- Fix：Chrome Compatibility Problem
- Fix: wp_enqueue_script was called incorrectly
- New : Add Page Anchor Shortcode.
Changed : Use wp_enqueue_script function to load the script instead of the default tag.
- First Version