Document Feedback appends a simple feedback form to Pages (or other post types that you specify). Readers are asked whether the document answered their question or not.
If the reader indicates „Yes”, they’ll be asked about which details were useful to them. If the reader indicates „No”, they’ll be prompted to respond with which details they hoped to see.
Feedback is emailed to the post author, and summarized in a post meta box in the admin.
If you’d like to check out the code and contribute, join us on GitHub. Pull requests are more than welcome!
Here’s the low-down on how you can get up and running:
- Upload the
document-feedbackfolder to your plugins directory (e.g.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Document feedback functionality is automatically appended to Pages by default.
- (Optionally) Modify the prompt text using a filter.
There aren’t any frequently asked questions yet. Why not ask one in the forums?
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Document Feedback” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
1.3 (Feb. 18, 2013)
- New Simplified Chinese localization. Thanks sparanoid
1.2 (Jan. 29, 2013)
1.1 (Jan. 8, 2013)
- New Turkish localization. Thanks mustafauysal.
1.0 (Dec. 27, 2012)
- Initial release