CycloPress allows you to track your cycling statistics from a cyclocomputer with WordPress.
You can even create a page in your blog to show your cycling stats and graphs.
Store information about multiple bicycles and compare your progress from year to year.
The GD library must be installed on your web server. After you activate CycloPress
you can see what version of GD (if any) you have installed by checking the CycloPress Debug page.
- WordPress version 2.5 or higher. CycloPress may work with older versions, but it is not suggested.
- PHP version 4.3.1 or higher.
- GD Library for PHP.
- Upload the
cyclopressfolder to the
- Make the
/wp-content/plugins/cyclopress/graphs/directory writable by your web server. (e.g. chmod 775)
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Add your stats through the
Write -> Rideinterface.
- Create your cycling page in the CycloPress admin to see your stats on your blog.
Find more instructions and discussion on the CycloPress home page at amwhalen.com.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.