Please note that this plugin requires the Customize Pro child theme and will not work without it.
Customize Pro Engine will be shown in the list of recommended plugins when you activate the Customize Pro theme and run through the Genesis One Click Theme Setup process.
This plugin provides the following functionality:
- Over 500 Customizer settings
- Handy shortcodes
- Hero section
- Widget areas
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Base CSS and JS
- Repositioning of Genesis hooks
- Useful helper functions
- Loading Google Fonts
This plugin was created as a way to keep the child theme up to date with the latest features, security fixes and bug fixes. By shifting the majority of code out of the child theme and into a plugin, we are able to provide automatic updates without overwriting customizations made to your child theme.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
- Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
- Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
- The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.
- How can I override plugin functionality?
Customize Pro has over 500 Customizer settings so hopefully you don’t need to!
In the rare event that you do, everything in this plugin is a hook, you can add/remove/modify them the same way as any other hook.
One thing worth noting is that this plugin uses namespaces to avoid naming conflicts. This means that the namespace needs to be included in the name of the function to modify. For example:
remove_filter( 'get_custom_logo', 'CustomizePro\custom_logo_size' );
The namespace can be found at the top of each file in the plugin.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Customize Pro Engine” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Initial release.