Contact Form 7 Entries Plugin automatically saves form submissions from Contact Form 7, WPforms, CRM Perks Forms and many other popular contact form plugins to wordpress database when anyone submits a form. Learn more our forms builder and entries at crmperks.com
Supported Contact Forms
Contact form 7 entries features
- You can view all contact form entries in default wordpress table form.
- Search contact form entries by all or specific field.
- Filter contact form entries by Date.
- You can mark contact form entries as read or un-read.
- You can star or un-star contact form entries.
- Print all or selected contact form entries. You can also print notes related to each contact form entry.
- Select entries table columns from „Screen Options”.
- File field of an entry supports multiple files.
- Add, edit notes to any contact form entry.
- Display contact form entries on any wordpress page in sortable table form.
- Export contact form entries in csv format.
Why we built this plugin
Contact Form 7 is free contact form builder. This free Contact Form 7 Entries plugin adds entries management and all premium features to free wordpress contact forms including contact form 7. You can send entries data to your CRM or mailing lists.
WPforms database addon
This Plugin saves WPforms entries into wordpress database, you can view and edit any entry. You can also export all entries as csv file.
Contact Form 7 Entries Stats
This plugin displays contact form 7 submissions summary by contact form on dashboard. You can see all read/un-read entries of all contact forms at one place.
Contact Form Entry Notes
You can add notes to any contact form entry and you can edit old notes. Also you can select note color to mark it as important or normal.
You can disable storing form entries into database.
You can disable storing user’s IP address , Browser , Screen Resolution and OS.
Adds all contact form entries of a user when exporting user data using wordpress „Export Personal Data” tool.
Deletes all contact form entries of a user when deleting user data using wordpress „Erase Personal Data” tool.
Premium Version Features.
Following features are available in premium add-ons Get all add-ons and CRM Perks forms.
- Don’t miss out on any potential leads. Collect data in real time as it is entered on your forms.
- Save Elementor Forms submissions in database.
- Search field and Download CSV button for front end entries table.
- Complete clickable links for file fields in front end entries table.
- Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a visitor who submitted the form.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone using email and phone lookup apis.
- 20+ premium add-ons
Want to send data to crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
How i can make contact form 7 GDPR compliant
Simply add a „GDPR Agreement” checkbox in contact form 7 and make it a required field OR stop tracking a contact form in „settings” tab. Additionally you can disable tracking cookies and user details.
Elementor forms database
- Install our elementor contact form entries plugin for saving form submissions to database.
- Plugin automatically saves all elementor forms entries in wordpress database.
- You can add notes and send emails to elementor forms entries.
WP Forms database
- Simply install our Contact form entries plugin.
- Submit any wp form, it will saved in wordpress database.
- You can view and edit any entry in wordpress.
- Add Notes and send emails to any entry from wordpress.
WordPress plugin contact form database
- This Contact Form Entries Plugin saves contact form submissions from all popular forms plugins to wordpress database.
- in wordpress go to „CRM Entries” menu then select your form, plugin will show all entries in table form.
- you can star or Un-star any entry.
WPforms lite entries
- Save all WPforms submissions in wordpress database.
- View and edit any entry in wordpress.
- Display WPforms entries from database to front end on any wordpress page.
How can i display contact form entries on front end
You can display entries on front end with a simple shotcode available in settings.
How can i view all contact form 7 entries
from main wordpress menu select „CRM Entries” then you can view any entry.
WPforms save to database
- Install our entries plugin for saving WPforms submissions to database.
- Plugin automatically saves all WPforms entries in wordpress database.
- You can add notes and send emails to WPforms entries.
Save contact form 7 submissions
You can easily save contact form 7 entries to your local database with this contact form 7 entries plugin.
Contact form 7 to database extension wp
Contact form 7 entries plugin allows you to save contact form 7 entries to local database, later you can see all entries wordpress admin.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Contact Form Entries – Contact Form 7, WPforms and more” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- fixed „csv file escaping” issue.
- added „convert file urls to clickable links” feature.
- fixed „start” parameter issue in shortcode.
- fixed „perpage” issue.
- fixed „select form dropdown” issue.
- fixed „print entry” issue.
- fixed „esc variables” issue.
- fixed „empty search and filters” issue.
- fixed „empty search and filters” issue.
- fixed „debug xss” issue.
- fixed search date issue.
- fixed php8 issues.
- fixed empty name issue with wpforms.
- fixed xss issue reported by Gaetano Perrone.
- fixed xss issue.
- fixed „float as string” mysql error.
- fixed contact form 7 dropdown field.
- added elementor forms support.
- fixed „timestamp” on front end entries.
- fixed „per-page” option in front end entries table.
- fixed „source and screen fields in csv file”.
- fixed „multiple empty tables issue on same page”.
- fixed „show starred entries only”.
- fixed „disable tracking IP”.
- all new forms will be auto tracked.
- fixed user_id issue with contact form 7.
- added user_id filter in entries shortcode.
- fixed hide deleted forms from list.
- fixed empty entries(entry_details table creation failed on some mysql servers).
- fixed Export Entries feature.
- Added GDPR features.
- Fixed „Undefined” function in „Stats” tab.
- Fixed entries table shortcode.
- Initial release.