Product Page | Video | User Guide | Additional CM Plugins
Prevent unwanted users from registering on your WordPress site by creating custom blacklist and whitelist rules.
Updated and tested 2023 Version
This plugin allows site administrators to block or allow users based on specific criteria. With a customized blacklist, you can prevent users from registering with specific email domains, usernames, or IP addresses. Conversely, with a whitelist, you can ensure that only users with approved email domains, usernames, or IP addresses can register.
By utilizing these rules, you can increase the security of your WordPress site and prevent spam registrations from fake or malicious users. Additionally, this feature provides greater control over who can access your site’s content and community.
How to Use the Email Blacklist Plugin
- Beta – Control users in your beta site release
- Members Only – Restrict site registration from specific domains
- Spam – Prevent spam users from registering
Basic Email Blacklist Plugin Features
- Free Domain List from SpamAssassin
- Support a domain whitelist
- Support an email blacklist
- Admin can edit front-end labels and messages
- Includes domain tester
Pro Version Detailed Features List
- Support DNSBL online service
- Support domain blacklist and whitelist
- Support email blacklist and whitelist
- Failed registration log
- Additional errors messages to show to users trying to register
- Support importing list of emails from CSV
- Includes domain & email tester
- Special Gmail support
- Control who is allowed to comment
- Contact Form 7 integration
Blog | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Pinterest | FaceBook
Suggested Plugins by CreativeMinds
- CM Super ToolTip Glossary – Easily creates a Glossary, Encyclopaedia or Dictionary of your website’s terms and shows them as a tooltip in posts and pages when hovering. With many more powerful features.
- CM Download Manager – Allows users to upload, manage, track and support documents or files in a download directory listing database for others to contribute, use and comment upon.
- CM Answers Plugin – A fully-featured WordPress Questions & Answers Plugin that allows you to build multiple discussion forum systems Just like StackOverflow, Yahoo Answers and Quora, Now with MicroPayment and Anonymous posting support!.
- CM Restrict Content – A full-featured, powerful membership solution and content restriction plugin for WordPress. Support access by role to content on your site.
- CM Booking Calendar – Customers can easily schedule appointments and pay for them directly through your website.
- Încarcă dosarul modulului în directorul
- Activează modulul prin meniul ‘Module’ din WordPress
- Manage your CM Email Blacklist from Left Side Admin Menu
Note: You must have a call to wp_head() in your template in order for the JS plugin files to work properly. If your theme does not support this you will need to link to these files manually in your theme (not recommended).
PHP Version: Plugin uses a structure which was introduced only with PHP 5.3.0. So if the version of PHP is lower Plugin does not work
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„CM Email Registration Blacklist” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Tradu „CM Email Registration Blacklist” în limba ta.
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
Răsfoiește codul, vezi depozitarul SVN, sau abonează-te la jurnalul de dezvoltare prin RSS.
Release Date: 28 Mar 2023
* Bugfix related to saving email blacklist
Release Date: 21st Mar 2023
* Update package info
Release Date: 9th Nov 2022
* Replace Internal support links