Bucket List lets you create, organize and beautifully show off all the goals you have in life.
Through an elegant and straight-forward administration interface, you can:
- Create as many goal categories and goals as you wish
- Smoothly organize, reorder and edit categories/goals without reload (AJAX)
- Mark a goal as achieved, and automatically register the date (you can as well modify the date)
- Link an achieved goal to an existing Post/Page in your blog
- Paste your Bucket List in any Post/Page using the [bucketlist] shortcode
We also included an optional widget that displays your latest achieved tasks. You can:
- Customize widget title (i.e. My Latest Achievements)
- Customize number of tasks displayed (5 by default)
- Set up a link to your complete Bucket List page (or any other page)
- Display or not the task category
- Display or not the date of achievement
- Browse to the Plugins Menu in WordPress. Then either search for „Bucket List” through the Search Tab, OR upload the „bucketlist.zip” file through the Uploads tab.
- Activate the plugin by going back to the Plugins Menu.
- Setup and configure Bucket List by clicking the new „Bucket List” WordPress Menu.
- To display the Bucket List in any of your Pages/Posts, simply paste this shortcode: [bucketlist]. If you would like to display only one or several categorie, paste [bucketlist cat=”4″] or [bucketlist cat=”1,3,4″].
- By default, the achievement date will show, but you can hide it: [bucketlist displaydate=0]
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Bucket List” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Updated the BucketList database manager (PHP Class) to avoid PHP Error.
- Add „dateformat” shortcode option, you can now specific a format date (refer to PHP documentation: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php, example: [bucketlist dateformat=”m/d/Y”])
- Add format date option to the widget (refer to PHP documentation: http://php.net/manual/en/function.date.php)
- Fixed post selection (WordPress 4.1 update)
- You can now filter categories in or out your Bucket List, or display different categories on different pages using their IDs (example: [bucketlist cat=”2,3″])
- The Latest Achievements Widget now also allows you to filter categories in or out
- Updated User Interface that fits WordPress 3.8 new colors, and retina support
- New branding! Bucket List Plugin is now linked to our new website: Cleio&Co (changes in the back-end: social media icons, link-back in the footer and header design).
- Fixed ability to display the credit link or not.
- The database isn’t deleted anymore when deactivating the plugin.
- Fixed bug that prevented certain users to create categories.
- Fixed plugin path.
- First version commited to WordPress.