bbPress Members Only is a bbpress plugin that restricts your bbpress to logged in/registered members only.
Only logged in users can view your forums, non members can only open a few specified pages which you setting in our plugin back end. Logged in users have full access on your bbPress site.
bbPress Members Only is a simple & quick & light bbPress Members Only solution, it allows you to make your bbPress site only viewable to
logged in member users. It is super easy to use, just activate the plugin, follow detailed guide of each option to finish a little setting work in admin panel,
the plugin will protect your bbPress and wordpress. But if you do not setting it in back end, it works well too, it is admin friendly and super easy to use.
You can setting which pages on your site will open to guest very quickly:
The plugin is very easy to use
- Home page of your site is always be opened to non member users.
- Login page will always be opened to non member users.
- Register page will always be opened to non member users.
- Lost Password page will always be opened to non member users.
- Forums Archive / Forums Homepage will always be opened to non member users.
- In backend „bbPress Members Only Setting” menu -> Option Panel, you can setting „Register Page URL(or redirect url)”, „Opened Page URLs”
- „Register Page URL(or redirect url)” will opened to non member users always.
- „Opened Page URLs” will opened to non member users always, you can add unlimited Opened Page.
- When guest users try to view any other pages on your site, they can not can view content, they will be redirected to the URL which you setting in „Register Page URL”.
- bbPress Members Only supported HTTPS abd HTTP, we will detect HTTPS and HTTP automatically.
- bbPress members only plugin support WordPress too, if you disable bbPress on your site, our plugin will detect it and support wordpress members only automatically
- Option to only protect bbPress pages
Any feature request is welcome to requst at plugin support page
Pro Version Features
- Login redirect based on user roles, each user roles have options for redirect to the smae page before login, referrers … and so on
- Restricts your bbPress forums based on user roles.
- Restricts your bbPress topics based on user roles.
- Restricts your bbPress replies based on user roles.
- Options to enable / disable restriction of your bbPress Topics, bbPress Replies, WordPress Pages / Posts.
- In bbPress Topic editor, bbPress reply editor, post / page editor, you can choose setting it as a members only page based on user roles.
- Restricts your bbPress forums to Logged in/Registered members only, you can choose which sub forum will open to guest user, or which sub forum will only opened to logged in users
- Restricts your bbPress topics to Logged in/Registered members only.
- Restricts your bbPress replies to Logged in/Registered members only.
- Restricts important content in a wordpress post to Logged in/Registered members only.
- Supported https and websocket
- Enable page level protect, when you edit a post, you can choose setting it as a members only page or not. By this way, you do not need enter page URLs to Opened Pages Panel always
- Options to Only Protect My bbPress Pages, so other section on your wordpress site will be open to the guest users, so you can only restrict your bbPress section, but open wordpress section to your guests, for example, blog, faq, ticket, store… and so on.
More amazing features is be developing, also there are many feature in To-Do lists, if you hope more features, contact us and any feature request is welcome.
1:Upload the bbPress Members only plugin to your blog
3: You will find in wordpress admin area, there are menu item „bbPress Members Only”, if you click „bbPress Members Only”, you will find „bbPress Members Only” panel
In the panel, we have detailed notes, please just follow our notes you will manage it very easy.
Also any question is welcome
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„bbPress Members Only” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Our readme.txt is too large, please check change log at: