A simple plugin allows to set the posts expire date on desire date and time which set the posts to „draft” status.
You can select the date / time that you want this post to expire on. It will set post to „draft” status and you will no longer to see post in front.
Set post expire date and time.
Show expire date and post status in admin column.
Support in Gutenberg sidebar.
Support in classic editor sidebar.
ViitorCloud believes in active community support. So, with our plugins, we aim to try to make life easy for developers & customers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates.
Advance Features (Pro Version)
- Allow to add expire date of single post/page/products/custom post types.
- Compatible with Gutenberg editor and classic editor.
- WooCommerce supported.
- Email notification to admin on expire date.
Please visit Auto Post Expiration Pro to buy.
- Upload plugin directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go thorugh single edit post interface in backend and see option of date selector in right sidebar
- Go through All list of admin cloumn of posts and see one more column of expire date.
How can I use this plugin?
The post expiration input box will be in the right sidebar of single post interface in backend.
Selected expire post date will be visible in admin column of all posts.
Expired date (red color) with post status will be visible in admin column.
Nu există nicio verificare pentru acest modul.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Auto Post Expiration” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
1.0.0 * First public release.