This plugin offers the generally needed google Maps functionality with additional premium features.
* Custom map pins
* Pins change on-hover and active
* Custom info-box with image gallery feature
* Map controls
* Responsive Live Editing
Elementor Website Builder comes with an exclusive toolset, that lets you create a truly responsive website in a whole new and visual way. From different font sizes, padding, and margin per device, to reverse column ordering, this is the most powerful mobile site builder for creating perfect responsive websites.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
First, make sure you have Elementor Website Builder plugin installed and activated.
Then follow these steps to install the plugin:
- Log in to the WordPress Dashboard as an administrator.
- Click the Plugins | Add New button.
- Search for ‘Alpha Google Map For Elementor’ in the Search plugins field.
- Once you see the plugin listed, click the Install Now button.
- Click the Activate button to activate the plugin.
Manual or using sFTP install:
1. Upload ‘plugin-directory’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Can I use Alpha Google Map For Elementor as stand-alone plugin
No. You need to install Elementor Website Builder first.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Alpha Google Map For Elementor” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
1.0.1 – 2021-06-03
- Tweak: Improving the readme.txt file (Tags and more information)
- Tweak: Regenerating the .pot file (fixing one text)
1.0.0 – 2021-06-02
- Initial Public Release