AIO Content Restriction is a comprehensive, easy to use & feature-packed WordPress content restriction plugin to limit users/visitors from viewing content by restricting access.
With AIO Content Restriction you can easily gate your premium content exclusively for members ( paid users / logged in users ) to build unique, personalized experiences for your audience. Whether it’s an invite-only membership site, or an online business with subscriptions to premium content, this plugin can help you create, manage, and grow your site.
All the features of this plugin hits all the checkpoints for a full-fledged members-only publishing magazine / blog / course selling website.
This plugin is intently built with the non-technical users in mind.You have full control over who has access and control over how you sell your content all inside of WordPress. Protect content with paywall, sell premium content, offer subscriptions, memberships, etc . Everything occurs on your website without your members having to leave.
* Limit access to the blog index
* Limit access to all of the posts
* Limit access to specific post by id / category / tag / format
* Limit access to post with user role
* Limit access to the homepage/ frontpage
* Limit access to all of the pages by id
* Limit access to page by user role
🔐 Replace Texts
* Replace post or page title to a default custom title
* Replace post or page excerpt to default custom texts
* Replace post or page description with a default custom texts
🔐 URL Redirect
* Redirect users who do not have permission to view the post or page to a custom URL or homepage/ frontpage
* Redirect users who do not have permission to view the post or page to the login URL
* Redirect back to the current post or page URL after the user logged in
* Blur post / page title, excerpt, description
* Obfuscate ( randomize words ) of post / page title, excerpt, description
FIND AN ISSUE?
If you want to report a technical bug or interest to contribute we encourage you to follow along or contribute to the development of this plugin on GitHub and join the party . Please note that GitHub is not a support forum.
If you need some help, we are right here to support you in the plugin’s support forum, You can post a topic. Please search existing topics before starting a new one.
Install All in One Content Restriction either via the WordPress.org plugin repository or by uploading the files to your server.
Is there a AIO content restriction PRO version?
No. It’s completely free to use. Enjoy!
Will AIO content restriction work with my theme?
Yes! This plugin works with most theme out-of-the-box. However some themes may need adjustments due to not using WordPress/WooCommerce standard hooks or styles or if they add their own customizations which might conflict with AIO Content Restriction.
If you have any issues using AIO Content Restriction with your theme please let us know through the support forum and we’ll fix it asap.
Is AIO content restriction compliant with privacy laws (GDPR / RGPD / CCPA / LGPD)?
We value your privacy and your customers’ privacy.
While we cannot guarantee that the plugin is fully compliant with privacy laws in every country.
We assure you that Fluid Checkout does not, and will not, collect any customer data from your shop.
In the future, and with your explicit consent, we might collect some non-sensitive usage data from your website such as the plugin and WooCommerce settings, which other plugins and themes you have installed on your shop to help us to improve the plugin stability.
Details and examples of the data collected will be shown on the plugin interface for you to review prior to sending the data to our servers for collection and storage.
Does the plugin protect images , videos and other media files?
Yes. AIO content restriction can restrict access to media that is embedded within a post or page, but it does not protect the original file URL on the server.
Do I need to create a account to use the plugin?
No you don’t have to create account to use this plugin. Gated content rules setup & membership data live securely within the central WordPress dashboard of your website.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„All in One WordPress Content Restriction” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
1.6.6 – Dec 26, 2022
- Fix: Hide Protection’s All Items
1.6.5 – Nov 07, 2022
- Fix: Version Compatibility add with PHP 5.6
1.6.4 – Nov 07, 2022
- New – Hide Protection Type
- Remove – Unused Taxonomies
- Improve: Code Compatibility with Latest WordPress
1.6.3 – Oct 10, 2022
- Improve: Redirection for Registration
- Fix: Unwanted errors
1.6.2 – Sep 20, 2022
- Add: Admin Notice Hide
- Improve: Code Optimized
1.6.1 – Sep 13, 2022
- Add: Code Compatibility with Latest WordPress
1.6 – Aug 13, 2022
- New: Specify User
1.5 – Feb 21, 2022
- Improve – Settings Form
- New – Obfuscate Protection Type
- New – Condition For Users
1.4 – Feb 18, 2022
- New – Blur
1.3 – Dec 19, 2021
- Remove – Unused post types
1.2 – Nov 09, 2021
- Improve – Dashboard UI
1.1.1 – Oct 12, 2021
- Fix – Typo mistake
1.1 – Oct 02, 2021
- New – Listing review issues
- Fix – Post excerpt content does not replace with custom texts
- Improve – Tooltip description
1.0 – Oct 02, 2021
- Initial Release