in5 lets you export interactive HTML from Adobe InDesign.
The Ajar in5 Embed plugin lets you insert your in5 HTML right inside a post with no coding.
Acest modul oferă 1 bloc.
- in5 Embed
- Use Plugins > Add New to Upload the .zip directory or upload
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Where do I get in5?
in5 is available at http://in5.ajar.pro.
Do I zip the files or the folder?
Either one. The plugin will figure it out for you.
Can I upload a .hpub file?
Yes, a .hpub file will work as well as a .zip.
Does the in5 Embed plugin work with the Gutenberg text editor in WordPress?
Yes, the latest version does.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Ajar in5 Embed” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
- Fixed critical bug with deleting archives that were in custom locations or had been deleted outside of the plugin.
- Fixed full screen button.
- Fixed Responsive Height on Safari and made general improvements to the Responsive Height feature.
- Added the ability to set a responsive height as the width changes (on documents that use Desktop Scaling or Responsive Layouts).
- Added support for uploading a .zhtml file.
- Fixed automatic height and width that weren’t appearing and automatic halve the height of a flipbook to adjust for 2-page spreads.
- Fixed directories that weren’t deleting and were appending numbers to folder names.
- Added ability to see upload progress if you drag a file into the library from your local computer.
- Added the ability to set a custom upload folder and fixed a few minor bugs.
- Fixed bug with Block editor in WP 5.1 where the insert button didn’t work.
- Fixed bug with Gutenberg editor in WP 5.0
- Added support when using the Gutenberg text editor.
- Fixed issue where iframe tag is not closed.
- Added ability to scrolling items in the Library.
- Fixed upload limit display.
- Fixed invalid file error to correctly reflect upload limit error.
- Added support link for upload limit.
- Added in5 logo to embed button.
- Fixed upload for Windows-based browsers.
- Initial release.