- Customer Satisfaction – fast and easy address entry saves users’ time and increases conversions
- Business Efficiency – accurate addresses reduce support cost and improves first time deliveries
- Accurate Matching – smart suggestions with fuzzy matching that will correct typos and mistakes
- Data Quality – maintain an accurate customer database for better decision-making and marketing communication
- Freshest Data – the latest address data sourced from New Zealand Post, LINZ and more
- Easy Integration – start capturing addresses within minutes
Improve the customer experience on mobile and desktop devices
Addy’s address finder works across devices with internet access, from computers and tablets to smartphones.
Customers love the ease and speed that Addy delivers. Addy makes placing orders on both desktop and mobile devices fast and accurate.
No setup cost, no long term contracts and no credit card required (Restrictions to API apply).
Addy offer 500 free completed address requests per month and pay as you go for additional monthly used addresses.
Visit the pricing page to find a plan that works for your business (https://www.addy.co.nz/pricing).
- WordPress v4.1 or higher
- WooCommerce v2.3 or higher
Installed in minutes
Follow the steps below to install the address autocomplete plugin:
- From the the WordPress Admin Menu, click on Plugins > Add New
- Search for ‘NZ Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce’
- Click on the ‘Install Now’ button
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins page in WordPress
- Use the WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout or Payments page to enter your API key
For additional instructions with screenshots, visit:
What is the WooCommerce plugin?
Addy’s address finder WooCommerce plugin provides the following features:
- Address autocomplete for billing and shipping addresses on the checkout page
- Only enabled when New Zealand is the selected country
How much does it cost?
Addy offers 500 free completed address requests per month with no advertisements.
Visit the pricing page for more information and to find a plan that works for your business (https://www.addy.co.nz/pricing).
What is a completed address request?
A completed address is counted when a user selects an address from the predictive address suggestion drop-down to populate all of the address fields such as number, street, suburb, city and postcode.
More FAQ questions and answers
Addy’s FAQ page contains a complete list of questions and answers.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Addy's NZ Address Autocomplete for WooCommerce” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Te interesează dezvoltarea?
- Adding Html DOM ‘suburb’ API field mapping
- Removed the API key warning
- Updated the API URL to https://api.addy.co.nz/
- Call update events when an address is auto-completed
- Added additional filters and configuration options
- Added the ability to filter PO Boxes addresses
- Offical release