This plugin allow you to add files into your media library without having to upload them. So, you will be able to share, for example, your files into your Google Drive.
This also save you steps to download the image to local computer and upload again to your own WordPress.
- Automatically downloads and adds the file to the media library.
- After the uploading is successful, you are redirected to the edit screen
- A new dropdown list is available in the media library to let you display only uploaded files, not uploaded files, …
- Upload the entire
add-media-from-urlfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Media->Add from Url to add media via url.
Contributori și dezvoltatori
„Add Media from URL” este un software open-source. La acest modul au contribuit următoarele persoane.Contributori
Implementation of non persistent cache.
Issue with the default service selection. Shouble be Other by default.